Successful candidates will provide Pastoral Support in planning and executing activities with the aim of developing Christian spiritual growth of Youth (ages 11 – 18), working alongside the Young Adults Ministry (ages 19 – 30).
JOB SCope & Responsibilities
- Working with the Supervising Pastor and Youth Ministry Coordinator, plan and execute events for the Youth Ministry, including Youth Service on Sundays.
- Pastorally develop, coach and mentor Youth, equipping them with resources to grow deeper in their Christian education and discipleship.
- Support the Youth Family Groups in its activities.
- Manage the administrative and logistical set-up of the Youth Ministry.
- Assist in managing the life transition phases of young people’s life (including integration with Young Adults Ministry and larger Church family)
- Assist in other church-wide activities as assigned by Supervisor
core values & attitudes expected
- Keen interest in the well-being and the lives of people, especially young people.
- Will work on Sundays and beyond regular work hours and get a weekday/ time off.
- Able and willing to work with staff and volunteers, including Supervising Pastor and Youth Ministry Coordinator.
- Teachable and accountable team player.
- Have good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Diploma/ Degree in Theology/ Divinity or background from TCA College/ Singapore Bible College/ Trinity Theological College or equivalent Childhood/ Youth qualifications. Other related educational qualifications may be considered.
- Experience in Christian Youth Ministry roles preferred.
Interested applicants please write to the Administrator (Office) of Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church (TRAC), Ms Venessa Loh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.