Mobilising the Church into Harvest Fields
YOU are invited to partner with us to reach the world for Christ!
- Mobilise our human resources.
- Partner with the Local Church / Christian Organisations / Mission Agencies (e.g. Methodist Missions Society, Operation Mobilisation, Overseas Missionary Fellowship, MSI Professional Services, etc. ) especially in their discipleship training and outreach.
- Bridge the church/organisation to the local communities with social development / community building projects in order for the church to earn the right to be heard by the community.
- Create opportunities to serve in Missions via short-term mission trips, short-term assignments (2 years and below), “tentmaking”, and also long-term assignments (5 years and longer).
- Support missionaries by prayer, financing, serving alongside them, and caring for them.
We have several short-term overseas mission trips planned over the year. You may refer to the table on the right for the list of mission trip venues and dates. For more info, you may email AMKMCmissions@gmail.com.
B. U. M. (Basic Understanding of Missions) Training
This training is required of all first-timers going on AMKMC mission trips. Watch this space for more details coming up soon!
Mission Awareness Month: AUGUST
What You can do with your Talents?
Participate in mission trips
- Worship in song & dance
- Outreach Programs
- Children Ministry – (eg. song & dance, art & craft, drama, bible lessons, teaching simple English, conducting Character First education
- Administration / Logistics
If you are unable to travel but are available to support the following roles
- Administration / Logistics – (eg. coordinate booking of seats / air-tickets)
- Train / Equip trippers to teach English – (training venue: In AMKMC)
- Teach trippers who need to learn language that you are fluent. (eg. Mandarin, Khmer, Malay, Thai)
- Equip trippers with useful skills to be able to communicate with children and youth
- Prayer partnership
- Preparation of resource materials
- Financial contribution
It is important to care for our missionaries who are out in the mission field. You may download the .pdf booklet here to find out more about how you can support them.