The Christian Outreach & Social Concerns (COSC) ministry seeks to express God’s love by extending a helping hand to the needy in our community. It complements the work of evangelism and missions in fulfilling the Great Commission.
Our objectives include :
Helping and caring for people who are facing difficulties, hardships or distresses, so as to restore their wholeness and confidence.
- Mobilising and training volunteers, especially through the cell groups, to participate in our various initiatives.
- Partnering suitable social agencies within the Ang Mo Kio vicinity for children/youth/elderly concerns.
- Enlarge the tuition program for children/youth from low-income families in the neighbourhood.
How You Can Help:
- Be a Volunteer
- Teck Ghee Vista Senior Activity Centre (SAC) – Befriender, Helper, Conduct Activities & Courses.
- Tuition Program – Administrator, Teacher (Pre-school Reading, Primary/Secondary English & Math).
- Other Programs – Christalite Home visitation, Bursary Program, Financial Assistance Program.
- Be a Donor or Sponsor
- To our “Love Ang Mo Kio Fund” (Cheques payable to: “Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church (TRAC)”; indicate on reverse side of cheque “Love Ang Mo Kio Fund”)
- To the Teck Ghee Vista SAC (Cheques payable to “Methodist Welfare Services”; indicate on reverse side of cheque “MWS SAC-Teck Ghee Vista” and your Name (per NRIC), NRIC Number, Address & Contact Number for Tax Deduction vouchers to be issued.
Contact Pastoral Team Member Quee Chew at email@example.com to find out how you can serve in the COSC Ministry!