GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Full-Time Admin role
a. Job Scope & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize ideas and concepts with Pastor and team to brand sermon series, as well as create marketing collateral, new designs, layouts, logos, and more.
- Receive projects with design direction from Pastors, Chairperson of IT/Info-Communication and social media team and complete them on time and with attention to detail.
- Maintaining and updating of church website, social media accounts and
be part of the church’s newsletter team, taking care of the design layout.
- From time to time also maintain and help prepare the weekly Sunday
bulletin. The ideal candidate must be able to create effective designs for a
diverse range of audiences.
- And any other graphic design needs that the church might have.
b. Core Values & Attitudes Expected
- Clear, collaborative, and responsive communication with Pastor, IT-Infocommunication team, and church staff.
- On top of the usual working hours, he/she must be also able to attend
discussions/meetings with communication/social media teams from time to time (usually once every month or so, after working hours like evening/weekends), corresponding off-in-lieu will be given.
- Designer should have a solid foundation of industry best practices and be able to work efficiently as an individual as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in InDesign and Photoshop a must. Lightroom, Illustrator,
Premiere Pro and After Effects a plus.
- Experience in graphic design as shown through portfolio.
- Preferably Diploma in an area of concentration that has equipped him/her for design work.
Any interested applicants, please email resume to the Administrator (Office) of Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church (TRAC), Ms Venessa Loh at firstname.lastname@example.org along with PDFs samples or link to online portfolio.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Application Closing Date: 12 Dec 2020