Stay updated on the latest news in church!
1. NO HUB FELLOWSHIP DUE TO RENOVATION
There will not be any Hub Fellowship from Aug until renovation is over.
2. INVITATION TO SERVE WITH TRAC CHOIR ON CHRISTMAS DAY
TRAC Choir will be presenting an Anthem on Christmas Day, Wed, 25 December 2019 (8am & 10.30am Services). Our scheduled practices are as follows:
SAT (8.00pm to 9.30pm): 9 NOV 2019 at Worship & Praise Music Rooms, Level 2 (Sectional Practices)
SAT (5.45pm to 7.15pm): 16 NOV 2019 at Worship & Praise Music Rooms, Level 2 (Sectional Practices)
SAT (8.00pm to 9.30pm): 30 NOV 2019 at Worship & Praise Music Rooms, Level 2 (Sectional Practices)
SAT (8.00pm to 9.30pm):14 DEC 2019 at Worship Music Room, Level 2 (Combined Practice)
MON (8.00pm to 9.30pm): 23 DEC 2019 at Sanctuary 2, Level 3 (Combined Practice)
We warmly invite anyone from all services who has a good voice and is able to commit to the above schedule, to join us in singing the Anthem as a choir to God during this joyous season.
Please contact Mr Alex Chew @ 9686 3030 or Ms Chiu Lin Fee @ 9783 6057 for further details.
3. RECRUITMENT FOR VOLUNTEER TUTORS & COORDINATORS FOR TUITION PROGRAM 2020
The Christian Outreach and Social Concerns (COSC) Ministry is thankful for the
volunteer tutors who have responded to the call to provide free academic coaching for students in the Pre School, Primary and Secondary levels in 2019. The COSC plans to continue building a sustainable Tuition Program in 2020 in these areas:
a) A Language & Literacy program targeted at Pre School children
b) An Academic Coaching program for Primary & Secondary School students focusing on Math and English
c) A self sustaining volunteer run tuition program.
We appeal for volunteers to come forward to partner with us and support these needy students within our Ang Mo Kio community.
The program schedule is as follows:
• Pre School and Primary Level sessions will be held on Saturdays from 10.00am to 12.00pm, starting from 11 Jan 2020.
• Secondary Level Sessions will be on either Wednesdays or Thursdays from 8.00pm to 9.30pm, starting from 15 Jan 2020.
• Sessions will be held at our church premises during school terms.
Volunteer tutors will need to commit to serve in any of the following, for at least 6 months:
• Teaching of Language and Reading, Pre school levels, or
• Teaching of English or Math Primary & Secondary levels.
In addition, we are also appealing for coordinators who will assist us in the following:
• Performing logistic and administrative tasks to support the tuition program
Youths who have just completed their A levels and Polytechnic education are welcome to serve. Renewal for volunteer Tutors & Coordinators shall thereafter be every six
Interested volunteers can register online here: https://form.jotform.me/93077929176471 or @ information counter.
For more details, please contact PTM Mr Tan Quee Chew @ 6705 6160 or 8123 4772 (HP) or Ms Agnes Samuel @ 9857 7912
For more information, take a look at our Bulletin