Marriage Preparation Course
Planning to get married in 2020? Heartiest congrats & bountiful blessings!
If you would like one of our pastors to solemnise your marriage, please note that both you and your spouse-to-be are expected to complete the Alpha Marriage Preparation Course first. The next run of this course, organised by the Family Life Ministry, will start in September 2019.
The details are as follows:
- Venue: King David Room, Level 4 AMKMC
- Time: 9.00am – 1.00pm over 4 Saturdays, 14th* & 21st September, 12th & 19th October 2019
- Fees: $80 per couple – This fee applies to participants who attend AMKMC services regularly for at least 6 months. Otherwise a fee of $120 per couple will apply.
- The fees include workbooks, tea breaks / lunches & personality traits reports. To be paid upon course commencement only.
- *For those who are attending the full day Baptism and Membership Course retreat on 14 September, we will hold the introductory session on an alternative date of 7 September at 9am, King Solomon Room (Level 4, AMKMC).
The Alpha Marriage Preparation Course is a DVD-based series facilitated by Nicky and Sila Lee, co-authors of The Marriage Book and church leaders at Holy Trinity Brompton, London. It will cover 5 topics:
1. Communication (Sat 14th Sep)
2. Commitment (Sat 21st Sep)
3. Resolving Conflict (Sat 21st Sep)
4. Keeping Love Alive (Sat 12th Oct)
5. Shared Goals & Values (Sat 12th Oct)
We will also be conducting a special personality traits session for couples called ‘The Flag Page’ to cap off the course on 19th Oct. In addition, we will introduce mentor couples who are willing to share their experience with you and offer support and prayer. Please sign up at the Info Counter or click here.
You can also e-mail Clarence (email@example.com) or Kerrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have further queries.
Closing date for registration is Sunday 11th August 2019. Wedding bells await!