Roles and responsibilities
Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church is looking for a full-time staff to oversee and coordinate the church’s communication efforts. The job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Develop and implement effective content strategies to engage the congregation and visitors, and communicate the church vision
- Work with the Pastors, PTMs, and volunteers to brainstorm content ideas
- Plan editorial calendar for the church, and budget accordingly
- Manage the church’s social media and other relevant channels, optimising content for better reach
- Coordinate and manage the design, copywriting, and production of publications, graphics, videos, etc.
- Track and report performance metrics of published content
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and meticulous team player
- Good knowledge of current trends in digital/social media
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma with experience in similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, video editing software and social media platforms
Interested applicants, please write to the Pastor-in-Charge of Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church (TRAC) – to the attention of Ms Venessa Loh at email@example.com by 28 Feb 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.