ANG MO KIO METHODIST CHURCH (TRAC) HAS A VACANCY FOR IT/OFFICE AUTOMATION ADMINISTRATION MANAGER/EXECUTIVE
A) Job Scope & Responsibilities:-
- Support all office applications and systems, IT and network infrastructure, and audio-visual related equipment and systems.
- Scoping and drafting requirements specification, project management, vendor management and implementation of all AV & IT related projects for church operations and office automation.
- Value-add by providing advice on best practices in exploiting appropriate technology, reviewing and improving work processes, facilitating and support change management process.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT consulting, project management and/or operations.
- Strong IT consulting, project management and people management skills with good interpersonal & communications skills.
- Basic knowledge in audio visual systems and strong competency in IT networking and systems infrastructure support.
- Responsible and able to function in committees and teams, yet meticulous, independent and able to work with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
Interested applicants please write in to the Pastor-In-Charge of AMKMC (TRAC) – Mrs Lily Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th February 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.