12 More Women of the Bible
- Dates : Every Friday from 16 Mar to 27 Apr (Except 30 Mar).
- Cost : $13/ pax
- Please sign up at the Info Counter after services.
- Closing date: 11 Mar or maximum of 20 ladies.
In the first six- session video Bible study, we will study the spiritual lessons learned from women in the Bible and what they mean for you today. You will consider these women’s successes and failures, see how they drew near to God in the midst of trials, and learn how they overcame rejection and disappointment. Their stories will inspire you to persevere through difficult times and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided. You’ll study the lives of . . .
- Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl
- Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions
- Puah and Shiphrah: How to Fight Your Fears
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control