We are re-igniting our Praise and Worship to our Lord with our Ukulele Beginners Class 2022, starting in February! If you want to pick-up a new musical skill and learn worship songs for Cell group, please join us!
Time: 10.00am – 11.00am
Class: 20 pax
Facilitators: Shenton Sng (teacher) & Kingston Lim (assistant).
Class Dates & Venue:
- Class 1: 19 Feb (in classroom)
- Class 2: 26 February (in classroom)
- Class 3: 5 March (via Zoom)
- Class 4: 12 March (in classroom)
- Class 5: 19 March (in classroom)
- Class 6: 26 March (via zoom)
Registration is free, and all are welcomed. Please register with Kingston Lim via Whatsapp at tel: 9889 2864. Closing date – 23 Jan 2022
There will be some items to purchase before the class starts, so do register and we will get in touch with you.
Items to purchase prior to beginning of ukulele class: –
- Tuner (purchase or download)
- Plastic File (for music notes)
- Music stand