Aim of SFR 101 retreat
- Retreatants to experience prayer and practise the presence of God.
What‘s in store
- Re-discover the sacredness of each moment of life through opening yourself to the wonder of God’s presence in nature, friends, silence, worship and Word.
- Explore and experience various prayer forms such as Lectio Divina, Jesus prayer, contemplative prayer, breath prayer, set prayer, for example.
- Renew and observe Sabbath moments in the rhythm of daily life as in silent lunch, rest, sleep.
- To consciously reflect on your relationship with God and take time to listen to Him.
Details of the Retreat as follows:
- Cost : $45 per person (transport, meals and notes provided)
- Class : Limit to 15 people per retreat
Sun 26 Aug
Register and Pay at the Info Counter
For more information, please contact:
- Phyllis Sng @ 9797 5596
- Goh Teck Pek @ 9061 8414