Do you have something that is no longer in use but in good working condition?
GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!
Giving it away is as easy as 1-2-3!
HOW TO GIVE:
- Prepare your advert: Provide your contact details and include photos, expiry dates and size specifications of items if necessary. If you have no access to a printer, a simple written note would suffice. You can send photos of items to potential takers upon request.
- Paste the advert on the Give & Take board!
HOW TO TAKE:
- Contact givers via contact details provided.
- Arrange for a meet up and collect items from givers personally.
- Say a prayer of blessing for the giver. (Optional, but highly recommended!)
- All items should be in good working condition.
- All items should be small and lightweight.
- All items are for personal use only and should not be sold for profit or traded for other goods.
- Please indicate posting date of advert.
- Givers are responsible for the removing of the adverts after their items has been given.
- Items must not be stored in church and church staff should not be engaged to serve as middlemen.
- Electrical items must be tested at home and not at church by Givers. Video proofs recorded on phones should be shown to takers.
- Be respectful and polite at all times!
View the pamphlet here: