What is it about?
- A 5-week step by step exploration of the Christian faith in a relaxed, non-threatening, thought-provoking and friendly environment.
- A weekly open discussion after watching an introductory video.
- Time of interaction over a sumptuous tea break.
Who is it for?
- Non-churchgoers (please invite your friends and family members who are pre-believers to attend).
- Young believers and churchgoers who feel that they have not received the fundamentals of the Christian faith, or who wish to re-dedicate themselves to the Christian faith.
How does the Course work?
- Small groups of 8 to 12 people, hosted by one or two leaders who facilitate and encourage discussion where everyone is welcome to contribute their opinion, ask questions and discuss with the rest of the group.
- There is no charge for attending the course
The course will commence on 7 April. The schedule is shown below:
7 Apr Alpha Introductory Session 1: Is there more to Life than this? / Why read the Bible?
14 Apr Session 2: How to read the Bible?
21 Apr Session 3: Who is Jesus?
28 Apr Session 4: Why did Jesus die?
5 May Session 5: How can we have Faith? / Alpha Celebration
Time: 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm (except on 5 May, 12 noon to 4.30pm).
Interested please register @ Information Counter this Sunday.
Enquiries: Please contact Li Li @ 9637 9029
Closing Date for Registration: 18 Mar