AMKMC (TRAC) has started a 2 year project from February 2015 to update our Church membership records as well as to migrate the present system into a secured, integrated online Church Management System (CMS). As we implement our new online system, we will offer enhanced features to allow members and friends to easily sign up for courses, events, camps and seminars as well as receive important news and updates from the Church.
This project is conducted in phases and will involve everyone in our local church congregation. Friends and visitors are invited to be part of this exercise to allow the Church to better manage and serve the congregation. The exercise will be conducted in the following phases:-
- > Phase 1 – Cells (registered cell members and friends) – Ongoing
- > Phase 2 – Congregation Members (members & friends who are not registered in cells) – revised start date – August 2015
- > Phase 3 – Members & friends who are overseas or others who are still registered with our Church – August 2015.Notes:-
- Compulsory for official members of AMKMC.
- Non-members are also strongly encouraged to participate in this exercise.
- Children & Youth cells are exempted from this exercise.
- Instructions for this exercise will be emailed to you at your registered email address.
- FAQs for this exercise can be found on our church website. Hardcopies of FAQ can be requested from the info counter on Sundays.
- For queries or support, please direct your issues to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not in a cell group, we seek your patience for further instructions for Phases 2 & 3.