A GIFT @ CHRISTMAS
(A Christian Outreach & Social Concerns (COSC) Ministry Initiative)
- APPEAL FOR DONATIONS FOR NEEDY CHILDREN & ELDERLY
- VOLUNTEERS WANTED FOR GIFT DISTRIBUTION & HOME VISITATION
A Special Time for Giving and Sharing is here again!
We will be giving out gifts to 200 needy children and 180 low-income lonely elderly within Ang Mo Kio.
CHRISTMAS TREE – DONATIONS
We need your support financially. This is an opportunity for us to share God’s Love!
- Purchase gift tags outside Sanctuary 2 and Hub. Each tag is $50/-
- Pen a blessing on the back of the tag and hang it on the tree (this will later be attached to gift).
- Please approach Counter after Service for your donation purchase. Your generosity is much appreciated.
- Gift set per child will be “POPULAR” vouchers worth $50/- while elderly will receive items worth $50/- (recommended by Lions Befrienders AMK).
You are invited to join us to bring God’s love to the poor and lonely folks this Christmas.
- Saturday, 12th December for Children
- Saturday, 19th December for Elderly distribution from 10.00am to 1.00pm.
We are arranging for the children & residents to meet at a Void Deck (to be advised) for the Gift distribution.
A group of our Carollers will bring the Christmas cheer. Home visitations will be made for the Children and Elderly who are unable to gather at the Block.
- Please register early @ information Counter to help us in our planning.
- Please indicate date(s) you/your group will be attending Briefing session.
- Cell Leaders can register on behalf of the cell group by submitting the names of participating members.
- Registration Closing Date:- 15th November 2015.For enquiries, please contact:-
PTM Mr Tan Quee Chew @ 6705 6160 / Hp – 8123 4772.