Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church (TRAC) invites applications for a full-time staff.
The successful candidate will act as the personal assistant for pastors and duties assigned by LCEC.
A. Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative secretary support to all Pastors appointed to AMKMC (TRAC)
- Provide administrative support to LCEC Chair, Lay Leader and PPRSC Chair
- Compassion with a heart to serve and liaise with people.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous, independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
- GCE ‘A’ level/Diploma. Those with GCE ‘O’ level should preferably have more than 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Interested candidates must be conversant in Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
Interested applicants please write in to the Pastor-in-Charge of Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church (TRAC) – to the attention of Mrs Lily Lim at email@example.com by 10 July 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.