1. We were informed on 23rd Aug 2017, in a communication from SCDF, that the cladding supplied for our building’s external wall may not be of required standard.
2. SCDF has conducted a comprehensive fire safety risk assessment of the building and they confirmed that the building remains fit and safe for occupancy.
3. We will comply with all requirements of the SCDF. Rest assured that the safety of the building and our users is our priority.
4. As instructed by SCDF, we are working with and taking advice from the Qualified Person appointed for our building project.
5. In the meantime, church and kindergarten activities will continue as usual as the building is assessed by SCDF to be safe to occupy.