Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church Kindergarten offers teaching positions for Kindergarten English Teachers.
Job Description:- Be part of a passionate team to nurture pre-schoolers in grace and knowledge.
As a Kindergarten Teacher, you will play a key role in providing our young with an enriched learning experience, nurturing graciousness and preparing them for lifelong learning.
You will plan and deliver education programmes to help foster holistic learning and development for the children, and be involved in outreach to parents and the community.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Passionate about nurturing children to their fullest potential
- Teaching experience in pre-school setting preferred
- Possess at least 5 GCE ‘O’ Level passes with at least a B4 in GCE ‘O’ Level English Language; Mother Tongue Language teachers should also possess at least a B4 in GCE ‘O’ Level Mother Tongue Language
- Professional qualification: Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching (DECCE-T) or Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching in Chinese Language (DECCE-T(CL)) preferred
- Possess effective communication skills and the ability to engage the children.
Closing Date of Application:- 30 October 2015.
We invite interested applicants to email their resume to:- email@example.com